domingo, 30 de junio de 2024

About me

 My name is Yarisbel Rivera I am 18 years old I graduated with a bachelor of science at the Pablo E. Corsen school, I am currently studying at the autonomous university of Chiriqui Unachi the career of criminal investigation, my favorite subject of my career is English and sociology, I really like the subject of English since in it I can learn new things that would help me to relate to other people who speak this language in addition to this is very important because at some point it could help me in a work environment On the other hand, I also like sociology a lot, because it helps us to know how people relate to each other in society

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

You need to know Sumit your blog project in June 20,2024

Welcome, we will talk about common mistakes in English and how we can avoid them as the days go by, the first thing we have to learn are gra...